Monday, December 26, 2005

the countdown is over

the countdown is over. if you have been reading this you know that i haven't been keeping up with my countdown of the last days of my twenties. honestly, the countdown was quite uneventful, much like the actual passing of my twenties. at 7:32 eastern daylight savings time today i became a thirty year old man, and absolutely nothing is different. i did get a cool watch from marleen, so i guess that's different. i'm not going to dwell on my new found age. i will take all the same crap i am dished out every single day, the same crap i've been dished for all these thirty years, and i will continue to whatever it is that i do.
okay, yesterday was christmas. i bought marleen a teapot. she says she likes it. i like it too. my uncle bill is visiting from atlanta with my cousin danielle. we don't see him very often, and i never met her until yesterday. it was fun, and the food was delicious. i really need to go to the gym. i'm feeling quite like a beached whale. i guess i'll have plenty of time to work out next week since i'm being forced to take vacation. i will not go off on my rage about vacation today. i know i'm dumb for caring so much.
i'm going to go now. i'll try to update some later, but my time is spoken for. it's been a busy holiday season.

regards,
jim turbert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home